The strawberry lip gloss is a delicious way to look beautiful this summer. You can make your lips shine with a brilliance that has a fabulous flavor and a sweet aroma. Make a semi-liquid gloss at home that adds shine to your lips and extra color.
Ingredients you will need in order to make this simple natural recipe:
– 5 fresh strawberries
– 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil or coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 drop of vitamin E
Follow these six easy steps in order to prepare it:
1. Combine vitamin E and oil of your choice.
2. Add honey and strawberries and heat them in a microwave safe bowl for a minute or until the mixture begins to boil.
3. Gently crush the strawberries in the mixture of oil and honey until strawberries become flesh. Be sure not to burn them. If you are nervous about the hot oil wait a few minutes for the mixture to cool. Add strawberry extract if desired.
4. Strain the mixture through cheesecloth to remove seeds and pulp.
5. Pour the lip gloss in containers and let it dry for 24 hours.
6. If the lip gloss does not have enough flavor of strawberries, add a drop of strawberry extract.