You can easily replace expensive teeth whitening treatment with a homemade one. This will save you time, money and multiple trips to the dentist. There are some people with sensitive teeth that may experience an increase in sensitivity during the process of whitening, but in reality there is little or no risk involved in using the DIY whitening kits we present here.
– healthy food
– whitening toothpaste
– hydrogen peroxide
– baking soda
– Create and use a natural whitening toothpaste made for you. You can make a natural whitening toothpaste by combining salt, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and toothpaste. This will create a safe and natural formula that will help you get rid of the stains on the teeth.
– Eat healthy foods. Certain foods are a rigger to the salivary glands and can help remove stains from your teeth, making them whiter. These foods include pears, apples, carrots, strawberries and celery.
– Chew gum. Sugarless gum can whiten your teeth because it increases the amount of saliva in the mouth, which can help remove stains.
– Use sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide to make your teeth whiter. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide after brushing your teeth, you’ll naturally coat them in a few weeks. Use baking soda on a wet toothbrush with or without toothpaste as a natural formula to whiten your teeth.
– Medications such as tetracycline, antihistamines, antipsychotics and antihypertensives can stain teeth.