A very simple hair lightener
This recipe is simple and easy to do. You’ll find the ingredients in any grocery store. It can be prepared quickly and is convenient to use.
– Mix 3 cups of infusion of chamomile flowers and a cup of lemon juice.
– Rinse your hair with this mixture and leave for at least 15 minutes.
– Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Repeat as often as you want to clarify your hair.
The benefits of cassia powder
Cassia powder is derived from the henna, which is traditionally used to darken the garnet red rich hair. Cassia powder is also known as blonde henna for its properties to clarify the hair, adding light and shine. Sure, you can not turn your dark brown or black hair to blonde, but cassia powder can help clarify considerably the uneven blond hair. For long hair (up to shoulders):
– Mix 5 tablespoons of powdered cassia with lemon juice until it forms a smooth cream.
– Leave the cream in a cool place for 8-12 hours.
– Apply this paste to your hair into sections or completely and let it sit for three to four hours. – Rinse thoroughly and wash as usual.
Repeat this process every month.
Use the sunlight
Sunlight can be your ally to clarify your hair and an easy way to do it. Because sunlight can damage your skin, be sure to wear lots of sunscreen before going outside to rinse your hair. Use olive oil or coconut rubbing on your hair before sunbathing in order to hasten the process of rinsing.