The best way to pamper dry, cracked or chapped lips is a soothing lip balm. Make your own balm, fragrance free, inks, chemicals or artificial additives. The homemade coconut oil protect your delicate lips from wind, dry air, cold and sun.
– 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
– 3 drops of essential coconut oil
– ½ teaspoon of lanolin
Take a tablespoon of grated beeswax.
1. Combine the beeswax with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and ½ teaspoon of lanolin into a microwave glass pot. Open the capsule of vitamin E and add the liquid to the other ingredients. Mix the content well.
2. Place the mixture in the microwave time required for the beeswax to be completely melted. Stir the mixture and add 3 drops of essential oil of coconut and 1 teaspoon of honey. Continue stirring until the coconut oil balm is warm.
3. Pour the balm into a container for small cosmetics, wide-mouth and let it sit. Close the container and store it in a cool dry place.