Shiny blonde hair color is desired by many women who want to convert the dark blonde color in the perfect champagne blond color. Instead of using chemicals and expensive visits to the salon to lighten your hair, use these simple homemade recipes to make your own blonde hair. If you can not achieve a true blonde hair using these recipes, at least you’ll make your hair considerably clearer.
Flowers can brighten your hair
You can buy the ingredients for this recipe in order to lighten your hair in any organic food stores or health products. These herbal ingredients lighten your hair after several uses, so do not expect immediate results. To make the recipe follow these instructions.
– Boil a pint (0.5 liters) of cider vinegar and 1 1/4 ounces (35 g) of rhubarb root, leaving simmer for 10 minutes.
– Add 2/3 ounce (21 g) of chamomile flowers.
– Add the juice of two lemons.
– Boil for five minutes and cool it completely. 2 ounces of honey mixture (56 g) and 2 ounces of alcohol 95 degrees.
– Mix well and store in a clean bottle.
– To use this lightening, dilute one tablespoon of liquid with a liter of water and rinse your hair with this after shampooing as you usually do.
– For more clear lights, apply the lightening locks of your hair and let it dry for 30-40 minutes.
– Rinse your hair thoroughly preferably air. Be careful not to drop drops as it can stain skin and clothing.
Use it two or three times a week if you want to see a change in the color of your hair.