The nose has a prominent place on the face. Therefore, we would never have pimples. If you have acne and pimples on the nose, you probably want to remove them. Therefore, apply some products so your skin care to be impeccable.
– a gentle cleanser
– exfoliating cleanser
1. Wash your face, including the nose, with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat dry and apply an exfoliating cleanser containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Apply the cleaner on the skin and then rinse with warm water.
2. Boil water and a few drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl. This oil has antibacterial properties that can help reduce inflammation and bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
3. Stand with your face over the bowl with boiling water to receive steam. Be careful not to get too close to in order not to burn yourself. Wait 5 minutes for the pores to open up and then dry your skin with a soft towel.
4. Apply on your face a mask for skin care and pay attention to your nose. Choose a mask that is spatially designed to remove pimples. You can get them in most supermarkets and drugstores. Wait 10 to 20 minutes and then remove the mask with a clean, damp cloth.
5. Return to dry your skin and apply a gentle moisturizer. It is convenient to choose a moisturizer for acne-prone skin to combat pimples.
6. Repeat the application process steam and masks twice a week. Wash your skin daily with a gentle cleanser and apply a gentle moisturizer twice a day.