The hickeys are somewhat embarrassing red spots that arise when a friend or lover sucks the neck or other body part to another person. The stronger the suck is, the more red will be the hickey the next day. The hickeys are painless and harmless, at least until the next day the boss, coworkers or parents want to know what you were doing last night. Follow these steps to get rid of hickeys in less than five minutes.
1. Use a spoon and an ice cube to cool the hickey. Take an ice cube and place it in the bucket. Keep sign the cube so that it will not fall off the spoon.
2. Place the back of the spoon on the hickey, turn it counterclockwise to clockwise for 10 seconds. Then turn the spoon in direction clockwise for 10 seconds. The round shape of the spoon should fit perfectly with the hickey and cold pressure should eliminate most of the redness.
3. Use eye drops to literally “redness you go”. The eyedrops remove veins and capillaries of the eye surface with less eye irritation and swelling occurs. The good thing is that it also works on the skin. Apply several drops on the hickey and let it sit for a minute. Then clean the area with cold water.
4. At this point, the hickey should be almost invisible. If you still can easily see it, repeat Steps 1 to 3 until the hickey has virtually disappeared.
5. Apply a little concealer to give the final touch to the skin. Apply concealer and blend smoothly to hide redness remains with the rest of the skin. Continue to apply concealer throughout the day.