A homemade facial mask will not make wrinkles disappear, but some can temporarily tighten the skin and give more volume, so that reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Prepare any of these wrinkle homemade masks to improve your appearance before a job interview or an important meeting, or whenever you need to firm the skin. Try the mask before the day because you need to ensure you do not experience an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.
– carrot, apple or banana
– holder or vegetable grater
– honey or egg
1. Ground a carrot, a banana or an apple in a small bowl; first wash and peel away those foods. These ingredients contain moisturizing properties. Add moisture to the skin allows more volume and helps fill fine lines.
2. Incorporate one beaten white egg with 2 teaspoons honey within the container. Mix well. Both ingredients tighten and firm the skin temporarily. If the consistency of the mixture is too thick to spread it over your face, you can add a little water to make it more fluid.
3. Apply the mask on cleansed skin with your fingertips or a piece of moistened cotton. Avoid applying the mixture onto the area of skin near the eyes. Relax and let the mask dry.
4. Rinse the mask with warm water to remove the skin. Dry your face with a towel.