The black coffee, tea, smoking, sodas and wine can stain your teeth. Fortunately you can whiten your wonderful smile in the comfort of your home. Here are some recipes to start.
– baking soda
– hydrogen peroxide
– a toothbrush
– table salt
– Buy baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for this recipe.
– Take a teaspoon of baking soda and two drops of hydrogen peroxide. Use only a small amount of hydrogen peroxide.
– Mix them and use the resulting paste as a toothpaste.
– This recipe, as above, leads baking soda. But you can replace the oxygenated water with table salt.
– Measure 3 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 table salt.
– Use both ingredients and stir the mixture on a toothbrush like a toothpaste. Salt is abrasive, while the baking soda is cleaner and bleaching.
– Board few bay leaves and some orange peels. You need to spray the leaves and let them dry. Also let the orange peels to dry, vitamin C is not good for your teeth.
– Rub it over your teeth and make sure all are treated. The combination of leaves with peel is a great recipe to whiten your teeth.