We all want a bright white smile, but undergo a teeth whitening at your dentist can be really expensive. If you do not want to whiten your teeth in a professional manner, you can do it naturally at home, at a much lower cost. Choose from a wide variety of products to achieve a radiant smile at relatively low cost.
What you’ll need:
– 1 tablespoon of Vaseline
– 1 tablespoon of beeswax
– 2 teaspoon of almond oil
– 2 drops of peppermint oil
How to make the recipe:
1. Melt the beeswax in the microwave for 20 seconds using a small glass bowl. Beware that microwave times vary. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir well.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of almond oil with Vaseline. You can also use olive oil if you do not have almond oil. If you use olive oil, choose a light variety. The flavor of extra virgin oil is too strong for a lip gloss.
3. Put 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1/2 teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Mix all ingredients until they are thoroughly incorporated. The mixture is warm and light.
4. Pour the lip gloss in a shallow bowl. Put the lid. Leave it to cool and settle before use.
5. Apply a small amount of lip gloss using your finger or a lip brush. Rub your lips together to complete the application. Apply as often as you like.