Whiteheads is a very common problem faced by thousands of individuals around the world. Whiteheads are closed pores that appear as hard white bumps formed due to collection of dead skin cells and oils inside the pores. Whiteheads are yellow or white in colour and can completely damage your looks. Whiteheads are very common in people who have oily skin, just like blackheads and pimples. It should be noted that popping whiteheads with your hand can cause infection, pimples and scarring. There are many effective treatments which can be used to get rid of whiteheads, here are some of them:
Egg White Mask
Egg is a very high source of nutrient and contains vitamin A which can be very helpful in healing of acne. It is also very effective in reducing wrinkles and maintaining proper health of your skin. Using this mask will cleanse your skin properly and tighten the pores and help in controlling oily skin.
- Separate egg yolk and egg white since only egg whites are needed for the mask.
- Whisk the egg white with the help of your fork.
- Before applying the egg white on face make sure that there is no makeup used.
- One can also apply egg white with the help of a figure or with the help of any makeup brush.
- Place the tissue paper on the face and apply another layer and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Once it is dried gently, peel the mask in upward direction of the face and wash your face gently.
Vinegar and Cornstarch
Whiteheads are a result of clogged pores which can be treated with the help of cornstarch and vinegar. Corn starch can absorb all excess oil and vinegar can exfoliate your skin and treat acne.
- Take two tablespoons of cornstarch and one spoon of vinegar.
- Mix them and apply the paste on the affected area.
- Leave it to dry for about 30 minutes and then wash off your face with warm water.
Rice Powder Scrub
Rice Powder has very good exfoliating properties and can be very helpful in brightening of skin tone, whiteheads, and remove blackheads.
- Grind the uncooked rice and add milk to it.
- Mix it well and make a thick paste.
- Gently apply the rice powder scrub on the face and neck area.
- Repeat the process for two to three time in a week.