Having stretch marks can be embarrassing and frustrating at the same time. The masks for smoothing splines are one of the best ways to handle this type of skin problem. You can use a do it yourself paste of oatmeal in order to get rid of stretch marks. Oatmeal is a natural scrub helping to erase stretch marks into oblivion.
– instant oatmeal
– hot water
– microwaveable measuring cup
– Vitamin E capsules
– Dump 1 cup of instant oats in a large bowl. No matter what type because all serve to fade stretch marks.
– Place 2 cups of oatmeal in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Heat for 1 minute and a half.
– Pour the hot water into the bowl.
– Mix oats and water until all the oats are wet. It will be liquid.
– Make a small hole in a vitamin E capsule with a pin. Vitamin E is excellent for skin repair when you try to get rid of stretch marks. Repeat this step with five capsules.
– Place the contents of the capsules of vitamin E in the bowl. Mix well with a plastic spoon.
– Let the mixture cool until room temperature.
– Apply the mixture to areas with stretch marks on your skin. Let the mixture on the skin for 10 minutes.
– Clean the mixture Cover the skin with a cloth. Rinse well with cold water.
– Apply a moisturizing lotion with collagen in the area where the stretch marks are.
– Repeat every day for two weeks.