Are you finding it difficult to reduce your excess weight? Is your fat belly destroying your look? If the answer is yes, then you need to make some changes to your lifestyle and eating routine. Undoubtedly, belly fat looks very ugly but it can be even more dangerous for your health. Excess fat on the belly can lead to serious health problems such as diabetes, stroke and heart issues. If belly fat is not treated at the right time, it may cause serious problems to your health in the long term.
Diet and exercise are two important pillars of weight loss. Most of the time, people concentrate only on exercise and do not concentrate a lot on healthy diet. A good healthy diet when carried out with at least one hour of exercise can be very effective in shedding few extra kilos from your body. It should also be noted that by following a good diet plan and regular exercise brings improvement in your overall body structure as well as your health. If you are wondering what exercise is perfect for reducing belly fat, here are a few of them:
Crunches are the best way to reduce belly fat as there is nothing that works better on your stomach. Best part about crunches is that it’s very easy and won’t require any additional equipment.
- How you do crunches?
- Lie flat on your back and bend your knees so that your feet are placed on the ground. You can also lift your leg at 90 degrees angle from the floor, one at a time.
- Place your hand behind the head and lift your upper body and try to touch your head to knees and slowly get back to the first position.
This is a slightly modified version of regular crunches. Twist crunches are found to be more effective in reducing your belly fat.
- How to do twist crunches?
- Lie flat on your back with both hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees so that your feet make 90-degree angle with the floor.
- Now, lift your right shoulder towards your left knee, by keeping the left side of torso on ground. In similar fashion, lift left shoulder towards right knee to complete the process.
Reverse crunches are another good way to reduce your belly fat.
- How to do reverse crunches?
- Lie on your back in the position of twist crunches.
- Now lift your legs so that your knees come in front of your head.
Doing crunches can lead to reducing belly fat to a great degree. Pick the crunches style that suits you best but add it to your daily exercise, if you want to reduce your belly fat in 30 days.